I have been nominated by the amazing Mia from HeyMez who is absolutely stunning and incredibly talented. Thank you so much!! It has been created to try and showcase new bloggers who have less than 200 followers!
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. Display the award on your blog
3. Answer 11 questions which provided to you by the person who nominated you
4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself
5. Nominate 5-11 blogs that you feel deserve the award (who has less than 200 followers)
6. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer
7. List these rules in your post (you can copy and paste from here)
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (because they might not have ever heard of it)
Everyone. I try to find the good in everyone and I think no matter how much someone annoys me or irritates me, there’s something in them that is amazing. I have no one in particular that inspires me, I just try to find inspiration in everyone.
Foundation!! I can skip concealer if I’m in a rush. I also find most concealers a little dark for me, even the lightest of shades.
Lush – Let the Good Times Roll! (disclaimer: this changes very regularly.)
Tough! Probably Missguided or Asos.
My goal is just to be the most positive, happy and best person I can. I would love to be successful at whatever career I end up with.
At the moment I’d really love to be back in Brighton. I miss it so much! But if I had to go somewhere new, I’d love to road trip around America.
Hopefully my fiancé will be here within the month. Other than that I need to plan our wedding and I’d love to do a make up course.
I had been watching and reading Fleur De Force, Zoella, Tanya Burr, Lauren Curtis, all the big names and I just loved it! I found myself excited to sit down and read or watch their latest stuff. I also talk all the time about my latest beauty finds and thought this would be a great hobby to get into!
I’m loving Chandelier by Sia!
My biggest fear is to be alone and friendless. Also, birds.
This is a hard question! Probably moving to the UK on my own at 18. I’m proud that I did something so huge at such a young age. I think it really opened me up to new experiences and I met some of my favourite people over there.
- Madeline – It’s a Mads Mads World
- Jamee – Sailor Jamee
- Lola – Polka Dots and Whiskers
- Hann – The Adventures of Hann
- Bridget – Girl + Maritimes
- If you could only buy one make up brand for the rest of life, what would it be?
- What is your favourite part of yourself?
- Summer or Winter?
- If you won an infinite, or extremely large amount of money, what would be the first thing you’d buy?
- What is your favourite genre of movie?
- Tea or coffee?
- What makes you smile when you’re feeling down?
- What is your favourite traditional food from the country you live in?
- Do you read? If yes, what is your favourite book or series?
- Night out or night in?
- How addicted to social media are you? and what’s your favourite platform?